RRCB Part 3 DONE with pic

Kristina, that's going to be one great quilt. String quilts are so much fun. I'm working on one made from my husbands aunts clothing. it's king. All I have to do is add the borders and quit it. When I get it done I'll post. I would love to finish it for Christmas for her daughter, but I don't think that is going to happen! can't wait to see your finished!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by DoryJM

. Only two more customer quilts; then the rest of the year is mine...all mine!!!

Mmmmm want my MIL? Even my mother who is less annoying and 2 miles away from me? Just sayin. I so want to say the rest of the year, ok next year too is ALL MINE! Jealous but still love ya.

I so know what you're talking about.:D:P You have in-laws; perhaps its time for them to take a turn??? Its either that or schedule a quilty retreat for one weekend each month!!;)

I second that, Heidi! Set up a schedule of "me time" to allow someone else to take over for one weekend a month. That will make both the patient and the caregiver a taste of what it's like without you around!!!;)

Kristina--great blocks! I always follow Bonnie's blog and love to see her projects. Did you use the phone book paper for the string blocks? Such a great idea!

Okay, Kristina, I am now committing to do the RRCB mystery. I just love the scrappy look, and went thrifting yesterday and bought nine men's cotton shirts for my neutrals. I know I am wayyyyy behind, but I'm retired now, so I should be able to catch up eventually.

I also picked up two wool sweaters which are in the process of becoming felted wool purses. What fun!!!!!!!!

Archived