Santa already came

Yah! I finally (3 weeks late) got my tree up and decorated. It's so darn big I need a ladder to reach the top. My husband said, "No-one sees the back, don't need to decorate it" But of coarse I decorated it. Does anyone else docorate the back? I feel it's not complete if you don't do the back, whether people see it not. There's no presents under the tree yet, but Santa already came last week with my new Millie. I don't need anything else, just more hours in the day so I can quilt. LOL! Happy Holidays everyone, Wishing you all a Mele Kalikimaka!

post--13461905150119_thumb.jpg

Hitomi, it is very pretty, name, lady and tree.. wish my house were as uncluttered and clean and restful.

I always decorate the whole tree, top to bottom front to back, and it's all important for me. No Idea why, but to have a "bare spot" just drives me loco.

mahalo for your wishes,

Mele Kalikimaka

I decorate the back too. One year when I was young and sitting in the chair next to the tree, my sister ran into the living room and the breeze she caused by running by the tree made it topple over on my in the chair. All the decorations were on the front and it was heavy on the one side and caused it to fall over. We lost some nice ornaments that crashed to the floor. I had to be "rescued" from the chair.

Your tree looks great. What a pretty tree. Hope you have a nice Christmas.

Pretty tree. I too decorate all around, at least where I can reach. The tree has to go way in the corner in this house or it would cover the fireplace. I love when the tree is up and lit and looks beautiful. I also love when it is time to come down because I always feel like the house is so open! Isn't it great that you get to play with your present early? Enjoy.

It's got to be a guy thing about not decorating the back of the tree, my husband told me when he was in college he only ironed the front of this shirts and not all the way to the tails at that, as he generaly wore sweaters so no one saw the back :P:P:P, now that my be dating us but in those days it was button down shirts, tees were strictly underwear! Lovely tree!!

Archived