Sorry so slow to say this!!

I don't know how to say Thank You to all who had good thoughts, and prayers for me, during the 3 recent illnesses... still not over I guess...infection in the sac around the heart shouldn't return, but the throat getting sore again, lungs starting to rattle, hurts to swallow and food sticks in the esophagus... more tests are scheduled. There is also a virus that they can't as yet identify..

I'm sure prayers did as much good as the meds and the young, good looking Dr.s did.. and the nursing staff is super, meals good too.

Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart, and my prayers go up for all of you...

Hugs, and God Bless.... RitaR

Thank you, all of you. My feet swelled so bad a couple weeks ago, that blood broke thru the skin in a gazillion spots... ankles and feet. Went down as mysterously as it occured... today they are swelling again.

Throat is super sensitive, and I'm getting the pain after I swallow again. Thank Goodness I see the Dr. tomorrow.

What has me concerned the most, is if they don't know what it is, we don't know what to expect of it.. will it return again and again, or a time or two and disappear.. is the swelling and swallowing part of it or something different.. I guess it's the not knowing, and waiting..

Is there better or worse health to come??

God Bless and hugs to all...

Archived