Dawn Cavanaugh is a Rock Star

Has anyone mentioned this in the last few minutes???? I will. Just spent 25 min on the phone and after opening up the inards of my Millie I am one happy camper!!! You rock Dawn.

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou:):):)

Hope you are able to get home safely in the snow.

With my own personal opion, I will attest that yes, Dawn is a very caring, warm, kind, thoughtful, smart person that we all are very fortunate to have when we need her. That said, let me also shine a light on Amy Anderson. She's tops! She also has the same attributes of Dawn. And, let me also add that Heidi Kaisand is another one we should be grateful for. I am forgetting names here, but let's just say that there are many people behind the scenes at APQS that are the safety net for us when we need them. I am very grateful and comforted to have this assurance. These folks have never let me down; they go the extra mile. Thank you!

:cool: Dawn is a rock star.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

With my own personal opion, I will attest that yes, Dawn is a very caring, warm, kind, thoughtful, smart person that we all are very fortunate to have when we need her. That said, let me also shine a light on Amy Anderson. She's tops! She also has the same attributes of Dawn. And, let me also add that Heidi Kaisand is another one we should be grateful for. I am forgetting names here, but let's just say that there are many people behind the scenes at APQS that are the safety net for us when we need them. I am very grateful and comforted to have this assurance. These folks have never let me down; they go the extra mile. Thank you!

:cool: Dawn is a rock star.

All so true and I can't get that song out of my head! Dawn when I see you at MQX if I start giggling you'll know the song is in my head again!

Shana we can't forget Mark! APQS just totally rocks!

Have to log in and agree here...I was just wondering yesterday if Dawn had a book out there that I could order. Just last night I was looking through her "Quilting the Quilt" articles in all my back issues of Fons & Porter. She is a wealth of information and help!

Thanks, Dawn

I agree too! Part of the reason that we are all so successful in our own ways with our machines is in part due to the great APQS team! They listen to us when we ask for help and offer lots of great suggestions for some of our "tedious" questions. Yeah Team! :cool: :cool:

I also learn so much from Dawn's articles in F&P Love of Quilting so I have removed every one of them from all of my issues and have them in sheet protectors in a 3 ring binder. I can't tell you how many times when I am going to quilt something that I flip open my binder and glance through the pages of her articles and pictures and get an idea and go with it.

It's unanimous, DAWN ROCKS!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Archived