Interwoven Puzzle, finished and delivered! Thank you note added

This is the wedding quilt I made for my niece and husband. She gave us her wedding date of March 12 on January 12! I got it selected, made, quilted and delivered in just over 2 months.

The pattern is Interwoven Puzzle from Quilter's Cache. The original pattern makes a 12 inch block. I made them 24 inches. I used the 4 colors to represent the 4 kids that are now step siblings, and the backgrounds for the parents. The label tells the story of why I choose what I did. They really enjoyed receiving it.

post--13461905873211_thumb.jpg

Here is the email I got today from my niece. This is the reason we enjoy the giving.

Aunt Lynn,

Thank you for those pictures. It is great to see it held up and really see the patterns. It is so beautiful and we love , love , love it! It is the perfect weight and warmth for us. It really makes me feel special and I want you to really know how much it meant to BOTH of us that you did that for us! I am truly blessed with the family that I have. I could not be happier in my life than I am right now! It was ALL worth this! :)

Thanks for making it special and taking the time! We love you and appreciate all you have done for us w/ the wedding, etc.

Archived