Fill Er Up MQS and HMQS class sample

Myrna, do the dvd. I LOVE DVD's cause you can replay them over and over and always find something you missed. Classes I like but I never remember a quarter of what is in them and don't have an example to play and compare while I'm trying new ideas.

Also LOVE DVD's cause if I'm a rut or just not feeling n a quilting mode I can pop one in and it gets my brain back in tune with quilting and pushes me onto something new.

BTW love your samples.

Myrna,

Here's an idea for a DVD. I've never seen one that teaches some tips on how to gain better control of the machine in order to follow the line of a stencil better. And also, how to use a stencil as a starting point and add designs around it to make it amazing. Hope I'm making sense. This is a DVD I would like to see, especially with all your imaginative design ideas.

You really do a great job with your videos.

Jess

I LOVE the DVDs I can buy to watch again and again. I don't have easy access to classes and a DVD is the next best thing ! Other than getting up close and personal instructions from the teacher, a DVD/book is just as good. I've played some of them over and over or go back to a certain spot to watch a technique. :)

Due to a crazy schedule this year, I'm only getting to take one class at MQS. I couldn't remember what one I signed up for so I just checked my confirmation. Woo, hoo! I am so excited, I signed up for Myrna's class. Seeing this preview really makes me all the more excited!

Archived