MQS 2011 Yippeeeee

Where's our "crying face" icon? :( I don't get to come this year - too many other things going on. Only good thing is that I will be at a Quilt Retreat in Montana at the end of MQS week...

Sooooo, maybe someone else will step up to keep the APQS classroom machines running sweetly during the hands-on classes????

Guest Linda S

Oh POOP! I had really hoped to go this year, but it's not in the cards. I will be at MQX West. Maybe next year? I really must go at least once.

I will be there on Thurs. staying thurs night and going home fri.

No classes for me this year. Just shopping and the audacious auction thurs nite.

Bobbin Jewels and I are going together.

I have a big trip coming up in July in Phoenix AZ, so most of my $$ will be going for that trip.

Seven of us are coming from the San Antonio, TX area. Most flying in and a couple of ua are driving. I am signed up for many classes. This is my second year. Last year had only had my long arm about 3 weeks. So hopefully know what questions to ask this year. A couple APQS, A-1's, Gammills

Barb, if you don't have anyone to take care of the APQS table, get it moved up by the VOLUNTEER Desk and I will help with it.. and when all these quilting ladies come by to sign the board, they can stop by my desk and sign up to volunteer also!!!!

still can't believe you aren't coming... you and Linda T... how will I manage without the both of you???

My arrival is on saturday.....and I will stay one night at a friend´s home;)

I´m looking forward to see you all and counting the days, but still sooooo much to do!

I will have the European Quiltchampionships in the Netherlands at the same weekend ..... I will leave this show two days earlier before finish....MQS is calling!;):cool:

Have a great week.....

Claudia

We are not going this year, we are going to the Milwaukee Quilt Show in August. We (there are usually 8 - 10 of us that go to MQS) have decided to check out something closer to us. Hopefully this show is as good as MQS.

Is anyone going to the Milwaukee Show in August?

Archived