I did it!! IQ ordered

Guest Linda S

Woo Hoo!!! Good for you. Mine should be here somewhere around the 20th of this month. I can't wait. Now I just wish I had planned to go to MQX West for the IQ seminars. I planned for Houston this year not knowing about those classes. I hope they do them at Houston!

Guest Linda S

Hi Joan - YES! I've signed up for four IQ classes in Portland, and then I'm taking the Sharon Schamber class on Saturday. I am so excited. I think it's time for my business to take this step.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Holy smokes, Kathleen! TWO? Ah what bliss that would be! I've already been thinking about putting a second long arm in my kitchen. Who needs to cook, anyway? LOL

Congrats Linda!!! You are going to be amazed. If you haven't already joined be sure to sign into the IQ Group on Yahoo. It's strictly IQ but very informative. Zoltan, the engineer monitors it.

I agree with the kitchen thing!!! I need to convert my whole house into a quilt studio. Why not, it's just me and hubby and he has a nice shed ;););)

Guest Linda S

Thanks all. I am on the Intelliquilter yahoo group. I haven't read it a lot recently because it just makes me green with envy, but now I can jump back in to reading and watching the videos on YouTube. This will really help me ramp up my business and take care of myself in my old age -- at least, that's what I'm hoping. I figured if I wanted to make an omelette, I'd best start breaking some eggs!

Congratulations Linda. Our tablet should be here by the end of this week or first of next week. The other parts go to Jessica Schick to bring when they do install. Bet you are just like us, can hardly wait to start playing. I have 2 of Dave Hunt's pantos picked out for some quilts of mine that are ready. Once the tablet gets here I want to see if I can figure out how to download them from Digi-Tech and onto the tablet:D:D:D

Guest Linda S

I'm not sure when I'll get mine. I'm #34 on the list. I had Helen put me on a "maybe" list about six months ago and told her I'd most likely want to get it in August or September, but since I just made up my mind, I don't know if it will happen around that time. I'm taking IQ classes at MQX, so it would be nice to have it by then, but I did email the instructors and asked which classes would be appropriate for someone who might not have theirs yet.

Archived