We are in Montana at Judy Niemeyer's Retreat...MORE PICTURE'S ADDED!!!

Just gorgeous Ardelle, and congrats on your certification!! I have one Judy Niemeyer quilt top that I finished about 8 years ago, and now I will be able to put it on my Freedom to quilt it. I just love her patterns, but they are a little labor intensive to say the least, but I still think they are beautiful!!:)

They are beauties no doubt about it, like the queen has arrived at the Jr. High dance!! I can't wait to see them in the Glacier Park setting, what a wonderful idea, congratulations on the completing the quilts and the certifications! I know one should never say 'never' but I just can't imagine myself piecing one of those! Awesome!

We went to Glacier Park today and took pictures of the quilts we made. This is a picture of the world's first Glacier Star quilt with the Queen sized extension. To see more picture of this and other Glacier Star quilts, visit our Facebook Page starting Saturday. We are Quilting From the Heart, Camrose, Alberta

post--1346190661548_thumb.jpg

Stunning quilt in a stunning location. I took a two day class with Judy last year. I have always had an issue with paper piecing as I usually get my fabric directions totally mixed up. Just the way my brain works. Judy was so patient and I am now hooked. I am not sure I am ready to try the Glacier Star it looks a bit too complex, but I certainly enjoyed looking at the two you guys made.

Sue

Originally posted by srichardson

Stunning quilt in a stunning location. I took a two day class with Judy last year. I have always had an issue with paper piecing as I usually get my fabric directions totally mixed up. Just the way my brain works. Judy was so patient and I am now hooked. I am not sure I am ready to try the Glacier Star it looks a bit too complex, but I certainly enjoyed looking at the two you guys made.

Sue

The Glacier Star pattern is layed out in sections, with fabulous directions- just take it a step and a time and you will be fine! Better yet sign up for a class with a Certified Shop or Certified Instructor!:D

McDonald Lake is so clear, I once walked in the water not knowing it was water. I was taking a picture and my husband had to tell me I was walking in the water! Beautiful pictures, very restful and peaceful. The quilt is very impressive and I, too, am curious how you are going to quilt it. Next chapter...

Archived