The Suspense is awful !!! And now it's over......

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Little House Creations

Congratulations on your ribbons! I've probably missed them somewhere - but do you have pictures?

Yes, thanks for asking ! This one won Best of Show at our LITTLE county Open Class and got the Red ribbon at State Fair in it's category.

p><p> This one won the white ribbon at State Fair in it

<a  href=2266475390106538694S425x425Q85.jpg' alt=

Thanks to all of you for your congrats! I am very pleased.

I'm going back out to the fair tomorrow and will try the deep fried butter. All I've read about it is they take a stick of butter, quarter it lengthwise, coat it with some kind of batter. People say it resembles a cinnamon roll on a stick, but tastes like french toast. I'll let you know tomorrow - if I survive it :-)

wow...cant wait to hear about the fried butter thing..pretty brave..dont forget to take your colersteral meds before you go....at one point, linda, wasnt there a healthy living thread started by you??? If so, I think we will have to reinstate it after the fairs are over....

love your quilts...

Leslie, what makes fair food better is that YOU didn't have to make it! My DBF says he doesn't know what to make us for dinner sometimes & my response is I don't care if it's beans on toast, just so long as I don't have to make it. :D

Lyn, you've seriously never had a corndog? That's not a sheltered life - it's more like a deprived one. LOL Must say that I love corndogs and finally found a decent recipe to make them at home. My kids were not impressed when I told them I was not bringing home a case of frozen corndogs from the US. That space is reserved for FABRIC! :P

Archived