Please give me your opinion on this one....

I wish that I had a good suggestion -- it is an awesome quilt. I would for sure SID. The quilting job Rita mentioned sounds fantastic. The only idea I have to share is a tumbling block that I recently quilted. I decided to look for small traveling designs to quilt parallel to the block edges. The photo here is a sashiko design that I call barbed wire grid.

post--13461906775861_thumb.jpg

Don't have any suggestions for quilting, but WOW! Hubby did a great job on that quilt! I've always loved this pattern, but have never made is just because of how much piecing is involved. Maybe this is just the inspiration I need to tackle it.

Linda, love that continuous design. If you ever think about throwing out you graph paper pad, DON'T, just send it my way. I think I could learn as much from it as from many of the books out there. ;)

I was going to mention, after seeing Linda's link to her beautiful continuous curves using the triple play templates, that I talked with Deloa at Milwaukee last weekend and she pointed out that her boomerang rulers can be used for CC. You don't have to turn them upside down, because both the top arc and the bottom arc are the same. I haven't tried it, but I think I will after seeing Linda's beautiful job with her tumbling blocks.

Archived