Two days and counting until my Millie arrives

Originally posted by Debi Orr

I can't wait to sew on her/him.....

Oh you are in for some big time fun! I love love love my Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium! In fact, right now I am going to go over and hug her. She sits patiently and waits for me and is always there when I need her and she never lets me down. She's my BFF! :)

The days feel like when I was a girl... they seem to drag on and on and on and the minutes tick by slower and slower and slower.

The only good thing is my wonderful husband has already made my room ready for his/her arrival. It has a new paint job, new flooring and is currently empty just waiting for their arrival. :P:P:P:P:P

Debi,

How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Let's see, I think I would be making sure my house was in total order, laundry done, and lots of grocery shopping, cooking and filling the freezer because I know nothing but quilting would be getting done after s/he arrives. Keep us posted. Take lots of pictures. This is like waiting for Jeanne's granddaughter to arrive! Now I feel like I'm going to be an Auntie to a long arm!

How exciting for you, Debi! I am on my second machine, and though it was real exciting to get a new one, it was nothing like the fun of getting the first one. Yesterday, I helped my friend who bought my first machine, and had to lean over to hug and kiss my old machine buddy, before starting. It is truely a strong friendship bond with those LAs!:cool:

Thanks for all the warm wishes. I am sure I will have 101 questions once she arrives. My husband might have some as he is assembling her. I really think my husband is more excited than I am. He has made everything ready for her arrival. It is a good think he is retired and will be home tomorrow to accept delivery of her. I hope I get a few hours sleep tonight...

All I can say is I have been in labor since last night and the pain is getting worse by the minute.... The Dr. expect the deliver to occure sometime between 10:00 and 12:00 this morning. My husband will be at the delivery. I will post pictures after she is set up and all the normal test are done.:D

My baby has arrived in perfect condition! My husband just finished setting her up. She looks beautiful... but, because of work commitments I won't have time to hear her purrrrrr until this weekend though :(:(:(:( Thanks for helping me through my labor pains :)

As soon as I learn to use her I will post a picture of my first quilt :)

Archived