What I've been up to

Originally posted by carolinequilts

Glad you are back Linda. Sounds like Dell is going to make sure you are not without your machine again!

I think we still have sunshine for tomorrow but 42 in the morning. It was 80 today! maybe the warm air went Northwest to Linda!!!!

All that snow looks beautiful Linda. I'm not sure I would like to be without power though. I would love for you to send some snow to Kansas as we haven't had any this year! Glad to know you're ok and back in business. Sounds like Dennis took good care of you.;) He must have been inspired to get that gas furnace before the storm. Take care!

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Originally posted by DoryJM

I'm sorry:(

I know...its all my fault:(:(

:P:P:P

No Dory--I stopped blaming you!! I decided we had such good luck last winter when the rest of the country was getting walloped with misery, that is was our turn!

How did you fare up in Sequim?

Whew!!!:P:P

We did fine. A lot of businesses, etc., closed, but we never lost power. We had about 14" of snow here and down in Sequim I think they had about 6. We did notice that there are a lot of folks that just don't know how to drive in this kind of weather; not surprising, since it just doesn't happen that often.

There's still some snow on the ground, but I think we're on our way into mud season:(

Archived