What U doing during the Super Bowl?

Guest Linda S

Three friends and I are meeting tomorrow morning and driving up to Salem. We're going to the Craft Warehouse, Greenbaum's Quilted Forest, and we're going out to lunch. Making a day of it. Hopefully we'll be back when most of the game is over! :D

Today is my Birthday and DH was going to take me to Olive Garden but he is sick with the flu. So we will try to go next week on his birthday. Hopefully, I won't get his cold. Might check-in on the football game as our Ponca City paper had an article on #83 of the Patriots. His parents, and Uncle live here.

Otherwise I have (42) 3 1/2 inch ninepatches to make for a quilt called Dancing Dragonflies by Donna Haas from The Quilter Magazine. My dragonflies flew the coop so the fabric choices will be Peacock texture with purple, blue green and white.

not such a super sunday for me today, instead of enjoying the day I am on icepacks for my back. I knew I should have skipped the vacuuming yesterday as today I moved the wrong way and that was all it took. Ugh!! I hate being down for the count. Glad to have a supportive family around though. Goooooo Giants!!!

I put sashing and borders on a quilt top, pressed the backing, and hung it on a hanger ready for quilting tomorrow.

I pressed a backing and quilt top, hung on a hanger and ready for quilting on Tuesday.

I pressed another backing and quilt top, layed it on the frame because tomorrow I have to measure out the batting.

I machine embroidered two dishtowels of a set of 7 while I was sewing on the sashing and borders on project number one.

I watched part of the game.

i ate and apple with peanut butter on it.

I played with the puppy!

I'm tired! :D

Archived