What U doing during the Super Bowl?

I will be enabling the gang of men in the man cave by providing baby back ribs and various other unhealthy foods. Then I will retire to the other side of the wall and quilt quilt quilt!

This is hilarious! A talk-radio guy this morning said he read survey results where one in five people said they would miss the birth of a child if it meant being able to attend a Super Bowl. I thought, sure--but it's really one in ten because there are women out here as well, ya know! Then he said, that included women as well as men! So then I'm wondering, how does a woman decline to be at the birth so she can go to the Super Bowl??!! I wanna see that trick!:P

I'm going to a Super Bowl party that a neighbor is throwing. Just women, menfolk are going to be some where else. I already warned my neighbor that I know absolutely nothing about football. I do follow the New England Patriots schedule as they are in the next town over and I always get stuck in the aftergame traffic when I'm trying to get to work. Does it matter that I'm a native New Yorker (NYC)?

Dianne

Watching the game with my husband and boys...by the way, which teams are actually in the superbowl? I will spend the earlier part of my day in my studio quilting. I will SIDing a quilt which I get to take next week to Jessica Schick's studio (DigiTech) and finish the quilt on the Intelliquilter!! Yep, I am getting one!!! A special thank you to Angela Huffman and Jessica in helping me make the decision to order one.

I'll watch - sort of...........I usually have my laptop going and either reading or watching quilting DVDs with one ear on the game. But then I get "the look" from DH if I ask "what happened, what's the score, who got hurt ??"haha We have a local boy playing for the Giants, so that will be fun to watch for #39 ! He plays on special teams.

I will definately be quilting! My hubby and I are not sports fan either. My 3 little men are at my daughters house this weekend. They are having a SuperBowl party. The boys (8, 9 and 13) are big football fans. My hubby will be working on the kitchen remodel.

I am sewing the borders on a Thimbleberries "Village" quilt I just finished and hope to have it on the Millie later today.

Dustee

Archived