The same quilt as what "iedquilts" just did.

My customer dropped off this pretty quilt that she had done as a kit. I thought it was pretty but she wasn't sure. She asked me to just do an edge to edge on it. It is the same quilt that "iedquilts" just posted and her subject line said "Beautiful pieced and fun to quilt." Take a look at the difference... don't tell my customer but I like what "eidquilts" did better. :o

post--13461908537155_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by RMMaynes

... don't tell my customer but I like what "eidquilts" did better. :o

Oh my yours is absolutely gorgeous and you should be very very proud and happy with the results! I think it is so cool to see everyone's designs and how they put their own special flair into the quilt.

Both you and Irene did equally beautiful work. No comparing which one is better than the other.... Just appreciate both quilts for their own unique style. :)

I think both quilts are awesome and totally different. That is what is so wonderful about quilting, 5 people can make the same quilt pattern and all 5 will have there own personality. Same for the quilting. When I first started quilting, I would take forever to start a quilt because I didn't want to quilt it wrong. I finally figured out that there is no wrong way, only different ways. It's all good.

Archived