NQR pray request - update 7

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heidi, when Taylor was so sick and unable to go to school, the district worked with us to let her stay home and take online classes. It was a Godsend. Even though her strength started coming back, she continued online school and it was wonderful. She was able to attend school functions and even lunch if she wanted, but day to day class was done at home. Just a thought for Rachael. Prayers continue.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by mboyle

When I read this, my heart fell to the ground. When my son was 21, he was diagnosed with a brain tumor, grade 4 medulloblastoma. That was the single worst day of my life. When I read this, it brought back a flood of memories. I remember feeling so helpless because moms and dads are supposed to fix things fore their kids. I am sure that Rachels family is going through a similar hell. After 18 grueling months of chemo and radiation, my son has been cancer free for 10 years. Please tell them I will pray for them as they go through this trying time. Also tell them to never give up hope, the doctors that deal with this are miracle workers. The hardest part is to let go and trust them. And try, try to find some positive out of all this. Many, many prayers are being offered up for Rachel and her family.

Mary what hell you went through and I'm sorry you had to live it. I'm sure my friend, Shelley, would completely understand how you felt. I'm so glad your son is now cancer free! That is awesome. Thank you so much for the prayers!

Very Special Prayers being sent your way , may you reflect back and remember none , it makes no sense now but putting all your faith and trust in will be the best healing ,from our family to yours we will continue to pray each and everyday .Best Wishes for a speedy recovery ,Queenie

Last year my grandson had a carcinoid tumor in his lung that resulted in two lobes of one lung being removed. He was 15 years old at the time and he was the strong one through the entire ordeal. I can't describe the emotional distress that we experienced, but I know that God carried us through the difficult time and prayers are powerful. I am praying for Rachael and her family and know that God will carry them, also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived