ETA completed pattern link available- and on my new quilt pattern!

thanks cathy. i can't do anything inside the box!!

even though it is only a large crib size...my 16 year old will not let me part with this quilt top. i told her i was going to donate it to the children's hospital...and she said "NO".  she wants it. i am hoping to quilt it soon and bind it in the red. i guess taylor wants it for sports trips on the bus. i love that my quilts are appreciated by my kids. i can hardly donate them anymore. i suppose they are afraid i will stop making them!  not gonna happen!!!!  :D

This is so exciting!  My parents were up for a long weekend to play with the grandkids (and us!) and I couldn't get to the computer.  I LOVE what you all have done with my pattern!  I was hoping to make osmething that would cross over between different quilting styles, and you ladies have made some beautiful pieces, and I really love how you've made them your own.  It's making me smile from ear to ear.  

And with your help and comments, I have been putting the finished measurements and cutting instructions together and should have the whole thing ready for purchase this week.  I am most humbly grateful.

post-4328-0-33015500-1360631277_thumb.jpg[]Yeayyy!!! I finally finished mine. Pics may appear slightly dark, It's getting dark outside! :D

This ia a lap size quilt, I thought I was never going to finish on time.

I used charm packs from Moda, Simple Marks by Malka Dubrawsky and Kona Snow, and a brown/black polka dot (not sure by whom). :) 

This was my first paper piecing ever! Think I did alright!! :D

post-4328-0-69763300-1360631513_thumb.jpg

thanks. it is a home decorator weight cotton. Valori Wells - Wrenly Wren in Cinnamon.

I used a grey with orange pindot and a red from the fruit bottom ladies collection. I was dying to use this valori wells print since i got it. 

initially, i thought i would use a layer cake...but this pattern called Valori Wells' fabric's name! 

post-3521-0-36978500-1360634154_thumb.jpg

Archived