ETA completed pattern link available- and on my new quilt pattern!

Pretty happy with how this turned out.  I know I should keep it for a sample, but I think I will give it to my best friend for her baby girl, due this summer.  I freehanded a flower to soften up the angles and recall the poppy print.

ETA another photo, now with binding and better lighting!

ETA link to my new pattern! available on my etsy site here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mandalei?section_id=11477279

post-5786-0-79711800-1360078554_thumb.jpg

post-5786-0-07974000-1360185433_thumb.jpg

Thanks, all!  I had grand visions of SID around all the sashing, and then quilting the flowers to look as if they were behind the lattice I would have created, but didn't think I had the mad skills yet to pull it off and have it look the way I wanted.  

Kristina, no worries on the quilting, just interested in the sewing so don't push yourself  on that count :)  So far, I have revised it to have HSTs for fabric 3, and revised yardage overall. 

Libby, the white is a Bella solid in "snow", the green sashing is Kona solid "chartreuse" and the red print is from Heather Bailey's line "Pop Garden" for Free Spirit.  I had hoarded the poppies print for years waiting for the right project.  ...and then they reprinted it last year, so if you want it, it's available again, ha!

Archived