Glacier Star-a first custom

Thank you thank you thank you! I really can't say it enough. Everyone here is so nice and supportive and genuinely happy for the work that others do. It is a great place to share and learn. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Julie P., I actually lived in Adelaide for a year! Loved it so very much. You guys know what quality of life means down there! ;) I love Oz!

Now, to the pebbling. I did it over several days because my quilting time is limited until summer. In hours...probably between 6-10 for all of the pebble area. It is a total guess. I'm really new to this so I got faster as I went, but I am still rather slow. Talk about a committment! Definitely loving the process and enjoying it, though.

Thank you thank you thank you! I really can't say it enough. Everyone here is so nice and supportive and genuinely happy for the work that others do. It is a great place to share and learn. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Julie P., I actually lived in Adelaide for a year! Loved it so very much. You guys know what quality of life means down there! ;) I love Oz!

Now, to the pebbling. I did it over several days because my quilting time is limited until summer. In hours...probably between 6-10 for all of the pebble area. It is a total guess. I'm really new to this so I got faster as I went, but I am still rather slow. Talk about a committment! Definitely loving the process and enjoying it, though.

Thanks Sharon for sharing the 'work' time with the pebbles. I did 2 hours pebbling recently, and I was over it by then, so I admire your focus to do all those pebbles. Your quilt does look pretty awesome with it.

So you've been 'down under'?! Hope you got to try a meat pie with sauce. :)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

I am absolutely thrilled that others actually like my quilting. :)

Thank you!!!

A couple of people messaged me about the pattern that are

not familiar with it. It is a pattern called Glacier Star

by Judy Niemeyer. It was used in a class teaching her techniques.

I believe you can get it at certified shops and from

certified JN teachers. It has foundation papers so you really

need to purchase the pattern if you want to make it. It's a really

fun pattern and I highly recommend it! :)

Sharon

Thank you again. I appreciate the wonderful feedback

I have gotten from everyone. It's so nice as a newbie to

be welcomed into a group so readily. Thank you

for that. :)

Anne, next up is a quilt for my mom. It's king size yellow

and white. Wow! just getting the borders on this monster is

an undertaking. Lol I have been procrastinating. Then another

Judy Niemeyer I made last year. It's a king Bali Wedding Star. Love

Love love her patterns.

What are you working on?

Archived