My new (to me) machine

I got my new machine.  After a whirlwind tour of the states of Missouri and Iowa, I have my new machine. We left a 5 a.m. Saturday and arrived home at 8 p.m. last night.  It was over 13 hours over driving in the rain both days, but I have my new to me Lenni in boxes and tarps in the middle of my dining room floor.  I can't wait to get him put together and start quilting.  I have to clear the Ultimate II out of the room first. : (

If anybody wants an entry level machine at an excellent price call me or send me an email. 

$2000 for the Ultimate II on the 12 foot wooden table. You will need to pick it up. 

Way to go on the Lenni,  She is a great machine.. durable as all APQS are.

Ask the "parents" of Lenni and Lucy about her sex.. er her?  hem's?

You Will love her.  I have the 10 foot table and can do a whole lot of variety quilting

on her.

What size table?  Upgrades?  Etc.  ( I'm nosey today.   :>)  )

Rita

Rita Quilts 4 All

(blogspot,  started)

Rita. It has the 10 foot table, but right now I have the head on my 12 foot wooden Ultimate II table until I can sell that.  It took me about 5 hours last night to figure out how to get it to fit on the old table and make the modifications, so I havent' even gotten to use Lenni yet. But tonight that's what I plan to do, right after dinner and dishes are through.

There are no extras. I'm not even sure what extras are available for Lenni.  I think a fabric advance would be awesome, if they even make one.

I am going to try to figure out how to use my Circle Lord from the front. I have heard that it can be done on these newer style tables, but I have no idea how.  If anybody can steer me in the right direction that would be great.

Archived