I squealed and jumped and laughed and .......

My new FREEDOM arrived yesterday. I am moving soon so I am not going to set her up yet, but I had to take the machine out of the box and look at her. What a beauty. I can hardly wait for ths move to be done so I can play again. Isn't she gorgeous? And a big "thank you" to APQS....what an AWESOME company!

You are too funny!  I thought you were going to ship directly to your new home so you didn't have to move it.  Glad "she" is here but you do know that "her" name is Freddy?

Have fun and let me know if you want me to come help you?

Cher

You are too funny!  I thought you were going to ship directly to your new home so you didn't have to move it.  Glad "she" is here but you do know that "her" name is Freddy?

Have fun and let me know if you want me to come help you?

Cher

Hi Cher....actually mine s spelled "Freddie" denoting feminine? In any event, it is a She, lol. Yes I was going to wait till I was in the new place but then I am not a patient person, so here she is.

Monika,  Welcome back, I have missed you.

I didn't realize your avatar quilt was You!  So, missing you was me not anything else.

Prayers for a peaceful, uneventful, safe and healthy

Freddie could be short for Frederika.  Shes a she

no matter the name.. just like the Lenni.. Is my female

lucky "Penny"

She is beautiful and you are going to have a blast

with her,

Rita

Good morning and thank you everyone. Yes, we are really close now. The move has been moved up a couple days, getting the truck on Monday and we will be travelling Wednesday and Thursday. I have arranged for a couple of strong backs to help out at the other end, so the truck should be empty in no time flat on Friday. Dennis won't have to work too hard, since he is still suffering severe nerve damage in his hands and feet from the chemo therapy.

I am so looking forward to getting my new home in order and my studio set up. I am itching to get quilting again, and many of my customers are waiting to send their Quilts to me again. I already have custom orders waiting to fill for my Etsy store, and I know I will be busy, which is really good. Dennis will have to come back here as our acreage isn't sold yet, and we can't leave it alone for too long. So we will visit back and forth till it is sold, but in the meantime I for one will enjoy my alone time and dive back into my business full of energy. It was nice to take a couple months off and just relax, look back on the last few years, contemplate my quilting and where I would like to go with it, look back on my Etsy store and see what I can change there and what direction I would like it to take.

I have stocked up on Aleve, and believe me, this old body will need it. The last thing I wanted to do at this stage in my life is to pack up and move again, but here it goes. I know my studio space will be smaller than what I had here, and I have no idea where I will put the couple hundred bolts of fabric, the bundles and bundles of fat quarters, my batting rolls and all the other stuff that goes with busy quilting studio, but I know I will make it work somehow.

I will be back in a couple weeks with an update if the move hasn't killed me, lol, and perhaps show you my new setup and a picture of my brand spanking new "Freddie". Did I tell you that they accidentally sold the demo machine I had on hold and consequently built and sold me a brand spanking new machine???? Aren't they ..... APQS...... Just AWESOME? I never thought I would own a brand new machine of this caliber.

So, with all of this, I will wish you all a great day and I will be back in a few weeks.

Take care

Monika

Archived