milli on ebay

Interesting to say the least.  Ebay has a place for you to ask questions about the machine.  I would be a little concerned that this seller has no previous sales, but on the other hand, they are asking you to pick it up and it has the Ebay buyer protection.  They are also including zippers and a non-quilter probably wouldn't even know what they were.  For anyone living close enough (PA address) and was in the market for a machine this would definitely be on the list to look at. 

She didn't know what year it was.  She bought it in 2011, thinks its maybe a 2000 or 2001.  I think a lot of the stuff is things that go with the machine, like zippers, etc.  I couldn't really tell from the picture exactly what all of it is.  I think she was just trying to show in a very few pictures what all came with the machine.    It has auto fabric advance.  Not sure of the other options. 

Isn't it too bad she didn't try to show it a little better?   So much junk tossed on, around over and under it.   You can barely see the machine.  If SHE bought it, she sure hasn't take very good care of it.  You would have to clean for an hour just to get close enough to the machine to inspect it let alone try to run it.    Too bad !   

Archived