Curved crosshatching

First time for me using curved crosshatch rulers.  While I got a little clumsy with my arms crossed in the wrong direction a couple of times I am happy with the end result.  Thank you, Linda Rech, for the set of rulers and for explaining how to use them.  So easy!  I could have used a larger ruler, does Dennis make them larger than those in the set of 5?

Also, first time stitching around applique. 

post-3802-0-30271000-1434062300_thumb.jpg

post-3802-0-28438400-1434062321_thumb.jpg

Terry, following is a post made by Linda Rech on April 20.  You can see a picture of the rulers on her Flickr pages and I am very happy with the rulers.   :)

Dennis makes a set of curved crosshatching arcs. Here's a link to a photo. The smallest one on the right is what I use for outlining applique. It's about 4 inches long and easy to hold. I use them all the time for marking spines and big CCs.

The set is $39 which includes shipping in the US except Alaska & Hawaii. Email Den if you're interested.  dennisrech@comcast.net    He's working on your crosshatching rulers today.   :)

https://www.flickr.c...ch/17211691271/

Terry, following is a post made by Linda Rech on April 20.  You can see a picture of the rulers on her Flickr pages and I am very happy with the rulers.   :)

Dennis makes a set of curved crosshatching arcs. Here's a link to a photo. The smallest one on the right is what I use for outlining applique. It's about 4 inches long and easy to hold. I use them all the time for marking spines and big CCs.

The set is $39 which includes shipping in the US except Alaska & Hawaii. Email Den if you're interested.  dennisrech@comcast.net    He's working on your crosshatching rulers today.   :)

https://www.flickr.c...ch/17211691271/

Thanks Carmen

Carmen,  

It's great to see you posting again.  Did Quilt Path do the center design.  I love how you did it in white.  Don't you just love curved crosshatching!!  It just adds such a nice touch to the quilting.  Love your work.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.  

Libby, yes I did the center design with Quilt Path, as well as the flying geese and several of the other areas in the quilt.   The entire quilt was done with Glide Khaki with the exception of the crosshatching and applique which were done with Superior Monopoly.

OMG, Pepsigirl, roo funny!  "Whoa!" between the horses ears?  OMG  thanks for the chuckle.

Just my verey weird sense of humor.

You are totally right on the quality of quilting!

Beautiful Job,  Carmen.

Rita

• 2 weeks later...

Archived