Galaxy Quilt

Thanks Everyone for all the great and encouraging comments. I was just looking at the picture (quilt is gone) and I noticed the star on the bottom left has a quarter square pieced wrong. Wonder if the quilt top piecer knows. Should I call her?

The curling feather border inspiratino came from a class I took with Sherry R a long time ago. Then the swag feathers inspiration is from a class I took with Kimmy Brunner. More inspiration from Nichole Webbs book Curling feathers. Also, there are tons of pictures from all of you. I study them all! LOL :D If it weren't for talented teachers sharing their talent, I would still be doing pantos... (nothing against pantos, mind you) .

Thanks

Pat B

Ult. II (no bells or whistles)

Pat B your quilt is beautiful, would love to see your web pages if you have any. Sometimes companies will post their patterns for free, this one isn't a free pattern that you know of -- is it. I'll be looking for the pattern.

Thanks for sharing

Lindy

Thanks all! The F&P issue this pattern is published in is Nov/Dec 2006. Its done in homespuns in the magazine.

Just an aside, the quilt maker gave me back the quilt tonight at guild because it has 2 or 3 vericose veins (dark threads under the white) I am going to pick them out for her somehow. Any suggestions? Tough one.. Thanks for your ideas.

Pat B - NJ

:)It looks like you have a lot of starts and stops. I just finished a quilt with many starts and stops. Instead of cliipping threads each time, I just dragged the thread. Then I had to clip all the threads when I finished, which weren't always easy to find on the back as it was a very busy floral. How do you do it?

Pats

All The Pretty Pieces

Estacada OR

Archived