Birthday block for my 60th

ramona-quilter

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Linda, happy birthday to you! did you hear my sing to you?? :P:P Hope not....I can't sing worth a hoot but I sure wish you a very happy birthday and hope every wish you have comes true. Have a great day!!!

Renae ;)

Linda - 60 isn't old - if you're a tree! Just kidding!

Hope your birtday is fabulous! 60 is just the beginning!

Bobbi - (I love this next quote... perhaps WE should use the word "Quilt" instead of "Dance"!)

"Life may not be the party we hoped for......

but while we are here we might as well dance."

Birth happy day to you....

Birth happy day to you...

Birrrth Happy Day dear Ramonaaaa....

Birth Happy Day to YOU!!!

I went out to get you a card...and we had a storm, I am drenched to the bone. My feet are wet and yes, I was wearing shoes this time....my clothes are soaked and my air conditioning is on and I am freeezing...

So I didn't get the card....but I did want to sing you that little song to let you know I am thinking of you...

Happy Birthday my little Ramona friend....;)

Happy Birthday Linda! You and I were in the same grade in school. I had my 60th birthday in December. Seems like a little more skin is now sagging! Enjoy your changing reflection. Buy some tweezers for those nasty long whiskers that will pop out. Only two more years and you can get the senior discount at just about every place. I'm sure you're already a member of AARP. They seem to have a way of contacting all of us sooner or later. Hopefully, you laughed at this. Grab a glass of wine, put your feet up and enjoy your special day. You made it to 60!!!!!!

Vicki

Archived