NQR - Sweet Baby Haylee

Mary Beth......she is simply adorable!!! Love those chubby cheeks.......she is soooooooooo cute. You have a good time spoiling her but then I\'m sure I don\'t have to say that :D. You all have a Happy New Year.......and enjoy that precious little girl.

Renae

P.S. Love the stockings too.

Oh Mary Beth she is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pics. Yes, it\'s hard to believe that someone as sweet as she could have been such a little pill towards her momma for so many months.

Glad that she is here now and that you were kind enough to share.

Give her a snuggle for me, would you?

Beth

She has a hooded cape that matches her dress, with fur around the hood. Also, little red boots with fur trim....but a girl just can\'t wear all that gear when she is sleeping.

Yes Jen, she smells sooo good!!

I will try to sneek a snuggle in for you Beth...but it will be hard to know which one is yours and which one belongs to me ;)

That photo of Haylee is precious! I just wanna touch her fine little strands of hair...

I see how the binky has popped out and is laying there squished under her fat little cheek! :P So cute. Awww!

And.... I recognize something, too...our baby is laying on "the QUILT!" I remember it had yellow minkee with polka dots on the back. :) Awww! Glad to know that she is enjoying her snuggly quilt made by the aunties. :)

Haylee was here today and I gave her squeezes for everyone!! OMG she is too cute, there is no way I will be able to correct her someday. I was trying to give her a bottle and she kept looking at me and smiling...(I\'m sure it was my hair style that cracked her up)...can\'t wait till she laughs out loud.

Oh, and Bonnie, no powder....not allowed to use powder on babies any more...and guess what...they still smell good....most of the time:)

Oh Lord, I want to hold a freshly bathed and powdered baby..

"No powder" is probably related to the shape of the talc particles, which I was told back in the 70\'s has 8 sides, thus it\'s the same as asbestos. So is ceramic clay powder..

There they go again with panic before fact.

RitaR

I think it is the talc in the powder, not good for thier little lungs. Oh boy, a lot has changed. No letting them sleep on their tummies either. They think it causes SIDS. Haylee will not sleep on her back. Everytime Jen lays her down, she wakes right up and cries. I finally talked Jen into putting her on her side and she does sleep better. When we are in the room with her we let her sleep on her tummy and she sleeps so much better, but it makes me nervous since the medical profession tells us not to do it. My kids always slept on the tummies. I was afraid they would spit up and choak. Dr.\'s say that won\'t happen.

Archived