I ordered one!

Well folks,

I finally took the plunge and ordered a new Millenium this weekend. I hope to have it in 4 to 6 weeks. I am soooooo excited. I\'ve been waiting for twelve years to get a quilting machine and the time has finally come.

Thanks for all your advice recently on which model to buy. I decided to go for the top model so I won\'t want to trade in or up anytime soon.

I just can\'t wait!

Evelyn:D:P:)

Congratulations Evelyn!! I got my Millie, Annabella, a few weeks ago and I\'m having a ball. I finally took the plunge and finished practicing (although I suspect that will go on forever) and am now quilting a crib quilt. It\'s exciting and scary! But TONS of FUN!!:D

You\'ll love it!

Evelyn,

Congratulations!!! You are going to love your Millie. Now here is the next step. You are going to have sleepless nights, then you are going to panic and wonder what the heck you were thinking...all of this is normal, do not worry!! You will be happy when she is set up and ready to go. Trust me!!

Another expectant Longarmer !!! YEA ! I bet that you are very glad that you finally made the decision and now the wait begins. As Mary Beth said, there will be a roller coaster ride of emotions & trying to second guess your decision. Don\'t let that get you down, just get your space ready, and soon your Millie will arrive and you will be dancing with a new partner. Just like when we are expecting a baby, we make the space ready, paint, move in furniture, do a bit of fretting and such and then WaLa, the baby is here - same with your Millie. Enjoy the process.

I too took the plunge this week. Ordered my Millie on Wednesday - soooooooo excited. Yes the wait for the back order will be hard, but in the mean time am watching videos, reading books, sketching, and moving my fingers in the air - will have to watch where my fingers get too active - people myight give me strange glances. I have 12 quilts laying on my guest bed just waiting to be stitched. Am already thinking of their future designs. A toast to all of us newbies!!! Also, continued thanks to all of you on this site who generously share information and give us newbies the courage to become Long Arm savvy!

Meg

Evelyn and Meg, congrats and welcome to the family. You now have a butt ton of sisters and brothers to call on for help or praise. Enjoy, and breath now because you\'ll forget to later.:cool:

Patty-Jo, love the way you put the wait, how true.;)

Archived