Unlimited Possibilites

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenna....ME TOO!...They are doing the west coast first. Bummer....I always thought the west and midwest were the last to get anything. Guess not!!! Now that I don\'t live there, they are now first. Double Bummer.

Whew... TODAY mine has FINALLY gotten here...it must have taken a SLOW boat around the South American cape to get here, I\'m sure that the "Pony Express" could have gotten it here way faster.

PS....this Auntie says Thanks for the nice words.

Finally received my "Unlimited Possibilities" today and I have beeen taking this magazine for 2 years.

Must be they mail it by zones - because I do believe it is sent 2nd class. Well, maybe things have changed.

Congratulations on your article, Mary Beth. Perhaps you should pursue a writing career along with your quilting.

Loved reading your posts and the article.

Marilyn

Hi everyone,

I called Meander Publishing yesterday to see if my subscription for Unlimited Possibilities had expired...and it had. I had ordered it for three years and then I never got a renewal after January. Give them a call to check your status at the 800# below. Their website is www.upquiltmag.com. Happy reading.

Meander Publishing

Attn: Product Review

PO Box 918

Fort Lupton, CO 80621

800-910-1925

Linda C - Well go back to page 4 of this thread and I mention that I thought that they were sending it out alphabeticallly and I was glad that my name wasn\'t Zelda Zimmerman. But then Zelda took over my computer for a couple of days and I had to arm wrestle with her to get it back. She still shows up once in awhile just to have a cuppa coffee. The only Zelda that I can remember was on a show with Maynard G Krebbs. Accordig to DH Bill who is even older than I am, the name of that show was Dobie Gillis. Just for the record, Zelda may show up again sometime, but my alter personality stays in the shadows most of the time.

Sandy...from what I understand we don\'t get a renewal notice from this company on the inside of their front cover in the editors list it states that you are responsible for letting them know when you move up to 4 weeks prior (like that always works...not always do I have 4 weeks notice when I move).... and someplace I saw where you need to watch the back of your mag to see when your expiration date is....

I\'m trying to figure mine out...it just says 2008-2009 so does that mean mine runs out at the end of 2009 or during a certain month in 2009...confusing.

Archived