JEANNE RUMAN'S MQS QUILT

Originally posted by Judi

Love the colors - great quilting too!!! Was that done free-hand or computerized - it looks SO perfect!! Well done!!:)

No, Judi its totally freehand...if I remember correctly that is what she said when she posted it before.....and she claims that she doesn\'t do a good job... And, Man, if that\'s not a good job, ya can get the catchup out and I will eat the quilt. I Just love Jeanne\'s feathers...I\'m so jealous, mine look nothing like hers.

Oh Linda, you know how tired I am. Sorry everyone. I tried to get the pics posted as fast as I could. I am so tired. Heading out of here at 6:00 a.m., which is 4:00 my body time. Sorry again, Jeanne. You knew what I meant.

Nancy:(:(

Thank you so much for the kind words. You all are just sooo great!

Nancy Jo: thanks for posting the quilt, though I was truly embarrassed about it when I saw the quality of the quilts there. Happily, I got much better marks by the judges than I expected to get (at least on that one!) And no problem about the name! :)

Judi: Bonnie is right. It\'s freehand.

Renae: Any time you are down this way I\'ll help you make these feathers! Just email me! We missed you this year!

Bonnie: You\'d be surprised how easy they are to make. If you are ever in this area, or I\'m up there, I\'ll show you.

Chris: You are really sweet! I really enjoyed getting to know you this last week! And that goes for all of the others I got to meet: SheriB, Nancy Jo, Tracy, etc. (Just naming the ladies on this thread) And the ones I got to see again: Linda Card, for one. I was so happy to see you again!! I hope one day to meet all of you!

Archived