Hi Myrna.

Details, details....I checked your web site and did not find any details on your new Free Hand Designs DVD.

Is it a single or double DVD? What type of designs are featured? Might the table of contents be listed somewhere? I loved your Intro to LA 2 DVD set and I am very interested in your new one but do need a bit more info...or a sense of the styles you cover.

Thanks and good luck with it!!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

NW New Jersey

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have not been more attentive to your questions. I have been teaching great gals here in my studio which is no excuse....but.

On the the Just Do It Freehand designs, I have been unable to get a photo of the cover on my website and I have tried so many time.. I can hardly wait for Dan to get my new on up.

I show freehand designs starting with swirls and go into flowers, leaves and such. I talk about and show how to transition in and out of a design. I also go on to actually stitching the designs on a quilt. It was fun. It it like Dawn Ramirez\' Pajama Quilter. I don\'t know.... I have never seen her DVD\'s but I\'m sure they are great. I have been quilting for many years and I show how to\'s and give ideas and suggestions on thing I have done for a long time. It is a beginners? A beginner will learn tons..it is advance maybe. Everyone has their own needs. I hope you all like it.

I do have FowlProof Feather (2 disc) to come out soon and here is a peek at the cover. Scott Law did a great job. The World\'s Best Blog Thanks to Donna Smith for the great name and Patty Butcher for the cool idea for the cover.

As a side note I will be spending some time in Maryland this summer with my best friend while she is recovering from some surgery and I hope to do some teaching while there. So if any of you back in that area are interested in a day or two of small or even one on one classes please give me a call or email. I will post this in a topic of it\'s own as well.

I\'ve still got a little cleaning up on Myrna\'s newest DVD, Fowlproof Feathers. Then I\'ll get it to her for final check. This will be two full disks of intense feathers. It even makes me want to try them myself. Jeanne loves it!

I also had a lot of fun creating the cover photo for it. If you\'d like to see a little about that I will be posting the process, and problems ;), all this week on my blog. Just click here to go to The World\'s Best Blog. The first post of the series was posted June 2, 2008. Blog posts are shown sequentially with the latest one on top. If you don\'t see it right away, go to the column on the right side and scroll down until you see a section called "Labels". Find the one that says "Myrna\'s DVD Cover" and click on that. Please feel free to leave comments and tell your friends or even link to it. It\'s mostly just the ramblings of an old man, but once in a while I\'ll get a little giggle in there.

Archived