NQR== Some People's Kids!

My Dexter isn't spoiled at all. He only has two beds from LL Bean with his name on them... Dexter is a Scottie but I sometimes refer to him as a Scottish Terror.

My sister told me that the upside down pose showing the belly is a form of submission. They are recognizing a pack member further up the chain.

Pamela

Thank you Shana....I do think she is the cutest puppy I've ever seen!!!....and the sweetest disposition of any puppy we've had! We're used to having Sheppards and Shep/lab mixes so this is a bit of a change......I'm in love!!! And, yes, she's extremely huggable.

Our Molly used to be good around quilts, actually walked around them when you laid them out to look at them. Then another dog would love to lay on them. Ruby, now, is a different story! She likes to lay on them, then starts to chew on them! I'll have to be real careful with her around!

Sandra

Originally posted by pigletaz

Shana - I just love German Shepards but she doesn't look like a watch dog! Does she ever get into "protect my parents" mode?

She's a lover, not a biter. LOL! :P

Her disposition is very even keeled. Her daddy is a super mellow fellow (also ours). She comes from good breeding on both sides. Her mama comes from a line of super models (show dogs) shepherds from Ontario Canada; and her Daddy was born in Salem, OR, and comes from a long line of working dogs, so she's got the beauty and the brains. All her bros and sisters (she came from a litter of 12) are awesome dogs. So, no, she's not aggressive at all. She will bark though and her bark is loud! But she gets along with strangers and with other dogs, too. She's well socialized with people and dogs (which is a very important thing for dogs to have!) Rika will be two in December.

Archived