Music Lovers? Can you help?

- the Battle of the Bands: the history of this thread so far...

Xhaust plays in Minneapolis against 15 bands live - they win and move to the next round.

Xhaust plays in Minneapolis and brings a bus of Duluthians down with them - they win 2nd place and move to the online voting.

Xhaust is thrown into the on line voting for at the end of January 2008 - with a little over a week to get votes...

They get over 2150 votes, puts them in first place and they win the online voting. Mostly due to this chat.

Xhaust is thrown into the FINAL and LAST round of voting with all the top 10's that have been in this contest for the last year, and need to get into the top ten to be considered for the grand prizes.

This is where they are at - please REPOST and send to your friends -

This is a David and Goliath story.....its going to be hard, we have to vote for them as much as you can!!

Thanks everyone for your support! They need it more than ever now~!

http://www. gorillamusic. com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karen. I just voted today.

A suggestion. You might want to start a new thread and explain to all the the voting is starting all over again. I saw that you did post this however it is on page 11.

Some people will not scroll that far to find out that this is a totally diff round of voting.

Are any of the rest of you finding your votes don't count? I go to the page and it days they have 255 votes-then I click on vote for them and it says vote registered and they still only have 255 votes. It was doing that to me yesterday too so I only got one vote in. Frustrating-but I will continue to try to put my votes in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO XHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SheriB

C'mon GALS! THEIR STRAGGLING BEHIND A BIT!

I'm trying, I'm trying....but about 98% of the time I vote it doesn't count for some reason it just keeps showing the same number that it already there...and then Wham it shows one..... Been voting every 2-3 hours just the same and keep hoping that they stick.....:(:P

Archived