Music Lovers? Can you help?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Janis, the goup on this site is the best you'll find anywhere. We're a family no matter what machine you have or passions. We support each other in everyway, so never be afraid to bring up a topic or question. You can hear their music if you click on their website in the vote block.

Dan and Karen, I just voted number 1254, we're pulling away from the competition!!!! Keep up the great work quilters.

Dan again (I mind as well create my own user profile - I'm on here so much)

In response to Kenna's question about the final round that starts on Feb. 1st(assuming we win, which looks great thanks to all of you) I'm still waiting to hear back from the president of the company. I've been told two different scenarios about the final round.

1 - The finals will consist of JUST the bands who took first each month of 08' starting back from around April, which means it'll be down to about 8 bands, and we'll all go into one LAST voting poll just like the one we're in now. Winner takes the grand prize - $25,000 record contract. 2nd place takes a 25 city U.S. tour(still pretty awesome)

Or

2 - The finals will be decided by a panel of judges which will be out of our hands completely, and the 1st and 2nd place winner will be announced March 1st.

I will let everyone know as soon as I find out which, of those two, is the case. If it turns out that there's one month left of voting after this I'm going to apologize to you all right now because I will have to bother you again to vote for us for another WHOLE MONTH! So if that's the case, I'm Sorry. I realize you all probably have better things to do than to worry about my band, but I'm fortunate enough to have Karen's support and luckily she's such a wonderful person that she has so many great friends!

http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

Quilter's rule!

Love ya,

Dan Krause

-Xhaust

Dan and Karen that is what friends are for so don't feel the need to apologize. We are rooting for a win. It's kinda fun!!! Just keep us all posted on what we need to do. Looks like the quilters are coming thru for ya. lol

Hugs and Good Luck

Grammie Tammie

Kenna, I wish I had known I just gave away a perfectly good (and fast) HP computer. I bought a new one because I like to run about 7-8 big programs at once. My brother couldn't believe I gave it away. Shout out when you need something lots of us here on the forum have to many "things" and would love to part with them for a fellow quilter. Sylvia:D

1410 :cool::cool:

Dan I have had so much fun being a part of the voting getting your band into FRIST PLACE so no need to say your sorry , if you need me / us to vote for another month I am in ... It makes me smile each time I vote it was so much fun voting and watching your band go from third to first place in just a couple of days after Karen asked for help . You can count on me many others also . We are friends / family that help one another when its needed .

Rock On good luck :cool:

Wow, how did you get that whole page up there Shana. That's great! Everyone seems to think that Batman and Robin were just superheroes, nobody realizes that sometimes there's just not that much crime to fight, hence...

I'm really glad to hear that if this moves on into another month that most everyone here will still be supportive. As far as the "Ode to quilters" goes. You can all expect an all CAPSLOCK dedication on our first fully produced album, and that's a promise!

Thanks again, I'll be sure to let you know about what happens after the voting ends this month.

Sincerely,

Daniel Krause

Batman/Xhaust-guy

http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

Archived