Music Lovers? Can you help?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Karen, you rock girl!! and not just in quilting!!! lol

Just voted today and I see they are miles ahead! Go, go, go!!!

I might add I just ordered a new Millenium, and you were one of the major reason I chose that brand. You, and kimmy Brunner!! The machine will be here in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for all your inspiration!

LinneaMarie:D

:D:D

I see that they have changed the page as of today. Xhaust is on the 3rd page. Here is the link. http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/?c=&w=&n=40

They are at 0 and it won't let me vote. I'll keep trying. Karen and Dan is this the new and final round?

Edit - looks like somebody got a vote in. Here is the link now. http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/?c=&w=&n=0

As of TODAY Feb 1st - the online voting continues for another month...Its narrowed down again. Xhaust won the first round.

With 2158 votes.

Now we are at 31 votes....the new month of Feburary means another list of bands....but this means....another 30 days of voting. SO KEEP AT IT! Need your VOTES!

For the record, this is Dan's Band called Xhaust... Dan is my drummer for "Grounds for Dismissal" and Storm's daddy. He is also a tech for APQS and fixes longarm machines in addition to being the frontman for Xhaust.

Xhaust had been around much longer than my band and Dan has a bigger following than GFD.

Here's the link to contine to vote: http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

I have OCD from this....

post--13461901163187_thumb.png

I have been voting every day and today when I went to vote it surprised me that it was starting over. But I voted and was number 48 so I will continue to vote every day just like I was doing........I wish you luck and hope you win again....YEAAA for the first round!!

Renae

This is the deal......

Xhaust now needs to be in the top 10 in this final round....We are not asking to get into first, because that isnt realistic - we can try but these are national bands, with 100,000 friends. it would take a supreme effort on the part of this chat.

Xhaust has their local following and the APQS chat! And that's it. But we have to get Xhaust into the top 10.

From what I understand - they took all the First Place winners from the past year (Xhaust won last month) - and this is the final round - then at the end of February they take the top 10 and then its up to panel of judges that own the Magazine called "Outburn". The winners get the cover and all the other stuff that comes with this contest.

After all this work, we have to keep working harder just to get them in the top 10. Its still a David and Goliath story.

And I love you...

Archived