Music Lovers? Can you help?

I made 1474! Hey Karen you guys are way ahead of everyone now. You are great and I loved taking your classes at Camp Mowana last fall. Will try to post a picture from there when my husband gets home Friday. I still haven't learned how. By the way we have lots of snow and a 1/2 inch layer of ice inbetween the falling snow. Supposed to get 4-7 inches today. Looks beautiful, but not to go out in. I plan to stay home and quilt. Maybe I'll work on the whole cloth I started with you a Camp. Janet

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw saw this thread. followed the link place my vote,1511, read the rest of the thread saw that we could vote more often. clicked the link again, only after about 20 min. cast vote again and it is 1519.

Will keep voting. I had to listen first and while a few songs are too heavy, there were three songs on their blog that had the right riff for me to just chill.

Ok, I just made 1544! They are number 1!!!

BUT, if this means you get to stay home I'm not so sure we should be happy with that!!! I've learned so much from you!!! It will be sad for those of you who have not had the opportunity to meet you!

Go Xhaust!!!!

1703!!!

THIS IS INSANE!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT! I never thought that we could get this amount of support - we are so humbled by this group to get Xhaust into 1st place..... This should be called "XHAUSTED"...

its almost over...at Saturday at Midnight....

You have proven over and over how amazing this group of quilters are. I can't thank you enough.

I am completely OCD over this .... what time is it? I need to go and vote....shoot, its too early, well, one more time, maybe it will take my vote, oops, no.

I drove 25 hours in the last two days to get home - finally made it home late last night from Florida - Sue Patten and her partner got stuck in the storm out east. I barely made it thru Tennessee and Kentucky. The ice storm is danerous! Jon and Sue's car just stopped moving on the highway near Buffalo - and they got pulled out of the snow. They are in Canada - a little behind schedule but safe.

Here's a fun photo of Xhaust:

post--13461901126363_thumb.jpg

Karen glad you made it home and hope Sue and Jon made it safely too. This storm is bad. Thankfully we are about done with it. I'm sure glad I wasn't out driving in it. Hubby drove from Syracuse to Albany and said the roads were OK. The roads are still pretty slick tonight.

So do you guys have any idea how many votes the other monthly winners got? That would give us an idea of how busy we will be!

Connie good idea on the contest!

Dan, I really like the picture you posted. Karen, Sue and everyone who had to endore the latest storms, glad you're ok.

Dan I agree, do you know how many votes the other monthly winners got?

Heidi, our group has been great in this endevor, as we knew they would. What does the group think about sweetening the pot, when the band gets into the finals, everyone who is voting makes a 6in (or a size everyone likes) block and whomever casts the 2000th vote gets the block mailed to them (could even be a fat quarter if to busy to make a block)? This is just a thought, maybe someone has a better idea?

Archived