Music Lovers? Can you help?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, It's Dan again.

I'm speechless. I can't believe it. I don't mean to sound like a broken record or anything, but you are all so amazing! Karen says so too, she's so proud to have such great friends! She would tell you that for herself, but she's driving cross country right now.

Now we just have to hold our lead until Saturday. Keep up the awesome work!

http://www.gorillamusic.com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

I can't say it enough - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Daniel Krause

-Xhaust

www.myspace.com/xhaustband

Dan,

I went to your website and listened to your music. It was awesome. I really enjoyed it, it's a little harder than I usually listen to but I really did like it. The guitar playing is great, of course my favortie guitar player is Richie Sambora, but soon you guys will be as famous and we can say "we knew them when"

I'll be voting every 2 hours until the end. Good Luck.

1130 and counting!

Dan, I think we can step up the pace here for ya!

And, as you well know, you get a bunch of us "quilties" together, and we wont just

make a quilt, we'll kick some _ _ _ _ in the process!!! LOL!

Let's keep it going girls!!!! Karen's done so much for all of us, her teaching us how to overcome the fears of trapunto, mctavishing, and well, just her great sweet kind personality just makes us all so fortunate to know her. It's the least we can do!!!!

DRIVE SAFE KAREN!!! (and SUE!)

1133 and going strong!!!

I was rockin' out to xhaust earlier tonight while DH was in the kitchen making me a deeeeelishioushly scrumptious salmon dinner... I was in my studio rocking out and going through my fat quarters and pressing creases out of my fabric. Heavy metal and quilting? Who woulda thunk it? Dinner was awesome, too, including a nice bottle of chardonnay. As I was snarfing dinner, told him if I wasn't already married to him I would marry him. lol

Anyway, back to the task at hand. I will keep voting to get the leading margin wider and wider so xhaust gets their record contract and I get to be their groupie & roadie. :)

Dan here, our lead just keeps getting bigger. I think it will be very difficult for anyone to catch up if our gain stays as constant as it's been.

Thanks for all the compliments, we try our best to write music that everyone will enjoy. I know it gets a little heavy at times, but we usually try to keep a dynamic with our songs so they can appeal to more than just one type of listener. Which also means we're able to perform with many different styles of bands from rock, to punk, to indie, to metal, and so on. We've even played with folk bands.

Also, that picture was taken on Halloween. I squeezed into Storm's Batman costume. It was extremely uncomfortable, but it really did highlight my legs didn't it :)

Thanks again everyone!

Daniel Krause

-Xhaust

www.myspace.com/xhaustband

Archived