Music Lovers? Can you help?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if there is a wide margin between 1st and 2nd place they won't do another contest. If the margin was close, I would understand sure, have another contest between the top three... but the way this momentum is going, they are shooting into the stratosphere so far out in 1st I don't think anyone can catch them!! This really is awesome.

And, I am glad that Karen and Sue made it back safely to their homes from their WWQ tour. Driving on those icy highways in the ice storms...yikes!

LOL! I just went back and read the t-shirt of the X-haust band member about his fever and that the prescription is he needs "More Cowbell" and ROFLOL! :P I want to hear some Cowbell in the next Xhaust song. More Cowbell! (that SNL skit with Christopher Walken and SNL cast as Blue Oyster Cult was too funny--one of my faves)

post--13461901128958_thumb.jpg

I was able to vote several times at work today, but can't from home. Have to be on a pc to do it I guess. I will not complain tho' since I figured out how to log on from my blackberry! I had to register again, so now I have an alter ego! I just hope we don't both get on here at the same time...one of us might be the sister that got kicked off the plane! I get my pc back next week so I'll be up and running again.

I just voted again and the band is in first place..yea.

I'm in S Florida and have the Ac on,wearing shorts and barefoot. No sweats or sweaters here...come on down. I have a pool and can heat it up real quick if you are cold. Spa is included.:)

I wish I could have taken your class,maybe next year.

LOL talk about timing...I DID IT, 2000!!!!! I was having a moment too and just needed that boost. I'm working on a horrible report...really, really brain draining! Just what I needed to put a smile on my face at the end of the day on a Friday! 2000 was a great year for me. I graduated from college after taking classes at night for 5 years. I worked full-time, had two teenagers (that should get me big brownie points) and my husband was 2 years away from retiring from the Marine Corp. He acutally graduated with me and we got to have a big party! Seems like it was light years away! Go Xhaust! I don't think anybody can catch you now!

Archived