MQX 2009

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to go. I do know the rooms at the Raddison are sold out for 2009. My friend called the other day because we were considering going. I haven't been for 2 years and would love to go back. I don't know if I want to stay off site.

Cheryl

PS...anyone want to share a room?

You should keep calling the Raddison because rooms will open up. Last year I got 2 nights just 3 weeks before. I had to keep calling. There are also a lot of other hotels in the area and most have shuttle service. I will say staying at the Raddison is wonderful. I don't know that I'll make it this year. My son gets married in May and I'm sure I'll be busy with wedding things. I may be able to sneak away for a couple days though.

I am hoping to be able to go. my sister lives in Vermont and we would like to be able to go together. It is about 3 hours from her house. So we may only go for the show unless we can find a hotel in the area. Hope to meet some of you all there if I can make it this year. I guess alot depends on how this economy of ours goes. :o Jeanne

Yes! I'm finally getting to go to something big! I'm in rehab...........I love saying that! Everyone automatically thinks drugs or booze, but it's Vocational Rehab! They won't pay for my flight or motel, but they will cover classes and supplies! Can't wait! What fun to finally meet some of you in person! I just know we can get into lots of trouble together!!!

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

I am hoping to be able to go. my sister lives in Vermont and we would like to be able to go together. It is about 3 hours from her house. So we may only go for the show unless we can find a hotel in the area. Hope to meet some of you all there if I can make it this year. I guess alot depends on how this economy of ours goes. :o Jeanne

Jeanne,

Where does your sister live in VT? I'm just above Albany NY and can be in VT in about 45 mintues. Bennington is only about 30 minutes from work.

[

Jeanne,

Where does your sister live in VT? I'm just above Albany NY and can be in VT in about 45 mintues. Bennington is only about 30 minutes from work.

my sister lives in Bridport Vt. that is about 2 hours from Albany, Ny

I have a sister in law in Albany so we have traveled between the two places before.

Not sure on plans this early but certainly hoping it will work out will let you know if it does or not. JP

Guest Linda S

I'm not only going this year, I'm TEACHING! If you can't get a room at the Radisson, check the MQX website for alternate hotels (www.mqxshow.com). They have a bus that goes from the Radisson to the other hotels so it is really still very convenient. I hope to see many of you there!

Linda

Heidi - great to hear from you. I read with envy about Camp - maybe next year. My daughter is getting married in just over a week, so there was no way I could do it this year. Sounds like you're going to be in the same boat next year!

When it gets closer we'll have to try and make plans to get together.

Archived