NQR- Try watching w/out a tear!

Is anyone else having trouble getting to this site? I've tried it a couple of times today, and my puter freezes up and won't load the site. Any suggestions from the computer brains out there? Can you give me the name of the artist and I could go to youtube and bring it up. thanks for any help.:(

edit: Ok, I got it. I looked at another e-mail that I got today that sent me to Youtube and it had a slightly different address, so I copied a portion of the address and it finally came up.

This is really interesting. the music and the intensity that he attacked the canvas with paint. I agree, I wouldn't want to be in the front row. And the painting is really thought provoking. Thanks for bringing it to the group.:)

At first, I thought that this painter had ADD or something as he was spinning the canvas, flinging those paints and brushes about, and then I saw his eccentric (Right Kristina?) and dramatic way of keeping the audience interested and guessing what it would look like at the end. Pretty cool! :)

...but...... I wonder what the floors, ceilings,and walls in his home studio look like. ;)

Archived