Table Runner or Wall hanging. 2 sided

I have fought this one small project for weeks and finally got it finished, out of my possession, sight, house, and nearly out of thoughts. I don't ever want to see it again.. I can honestly say I've never had so many problems with any large item I've done, as I have with this small one.

will have to post them one by one. After reading out Web shots, I don't want to trust any more to it, until I download what I have there, or make sure I've downloaded and saved them off this hard drive.

The table runner sort of depicts the Life of Christ.

RitaR

post--13461902459625_thumb.jpg

Rita

That is very cool! What gave you so much trouble on this was the the gold that was shining down from the stars, was it a metallic type thread or what. It sure is beautiful!!!

I will be glad to get the one I am working on finished as well , it has been on the frame since beginning of August and I am about sick of it. No problems much to speak of just ready for a different color to look at I am sick of Green at this point. Love the table runner!!! You aren't going to keep it?

Rita--that is beautiful! I am sure I am not the only one who is wondering about the fabric--very satiny and shiny.

It is very effective in that design.

It must be a wallhanging--if it was a tablerunner you would never be able to cover up the beauty of it by placing something on it!:)

Thank you muches quilters... the satiny or shiny effect is a layer of variegated organza over the top of the whole thing. It is so much fun.. the poinsetta and leaves on the other one were treated the same way.. but the flowers and leaves are silk flowers.. under the organza, and sewn right over the top.

Heidi, I'd love the silver. thank you very much.

Again, quilters, thanks for the kudos.. it helps .

RitaR

Archived