Claudia's DVD arrived!!!

Boni

Originally posted by ManQuilter

OMG! I would watch it the second it arrived! Where do I order one Claudia?

I did just that...ran to the post and ran home...popped the puppy in and have been soaking it up since....GREAT hand out along with was a huge surprise, and thank you for doing such a great job explaining to me, feathers have been my biggest challenge and I think I have a handle on them FINALLY, but every bit of further instructions is greatly appreciated. I so want to learn to do your heart feathers so to the scrap material I go.

Matt I sent my paypal money to Claudia Pfeil stitchandpatch@online.de You can email her there and she will get back with the costs...I don't have any idea what it will cost for postage from Germany to Canada....

Mine arrived Saturday! My grandson was here and I said, "Carter, I am so excited! This came from Germany...from over the ocean!" He is six and we both started doing a happy dance :P :P.

Then when you start watching the DVD, it is REALLY exciting. To see Claudia, her shop, the various ways the feathers 'magically' appear, to hear her voice and her machine humming along...it's such a TREAT! You must order your copy if you haven't. In just a few days it will come from over the ocean. Isn't it amazing?

Thank you so much, Claudia, for sharing some of your secrets. Very nicely done.

Claudia,

I finally had some time to pop in your video and watch some of it last night. Fantastic the way you make such beautiful designs with feathers, I was so very impressed with how well you are able to backtrack without using micro handles, (how did you get so good at it?) but your creativity is great - just makes me want to put some practice fabric on and play! You make it all look so easy and I love how you just make an "oops" look like it wasn't even there - encouraging to me! I feel like I have been to a private class. Your video is fun and relaxing and very interesting to watch - I plan to watch it again today. And like Bonnie said, the extra hand out is a treat!

Thanks again!

Has anyone had problems with the customs? Or problems watching the DVD as it is the PAL system?

Just to let me know for the future.... sending the DVD across the ocean.

The shipping costs are all the same: 6 USD - doesn´t matter wether Australia, Canada or the US.

Happy that you are enjoying the DVD......:D....now it´s time to PPP:cool:

Did I already mention that I would love to see pictures of the PPP?:)

Claudia

I recieved my copy and have watched most of it. Got tired and had turn in since I get up for work at 0500. Love it. OMG, if you haven't ordered one yet, this is one of the best informational DVD I've seen!!! Wow, I think with PPP, I may really be able to do it. I could not get it to play in my dvd player but no problems with the computer. I would love to watch it on my big screen... Oh, well... Still love, love, love it:):):) Thanks Claudia. Great Job!

Hi Claudia,

I got your DVD. It would not run on my TV's DVD player, but it ran perfectly fine in my computer's DVD player. I watched it completely through this weekend. You did a great job! I enjoyed it very much and learned a lot, too, of course.

PS: Just curious what type and brand is the variegated thread you are using in the demo? I want to get some so I can make some P(fun) P(feathers) like you do,.

Originally posted by quiltingnanny

Boni, did you not hear about the 'write-up' for Claudia's auction quilt at MQS last year ? A total riot ! :P :P It was on Heidi's blog. Check it out. Our mary Beth does have the gift ! :P :P Glenda

Yes, she sure does have the gift... the Gift of Gabb! ;);)

Yes, if I recall correctly our dear MB's description of Claudia's MQS auction quilt went on.........and on................. and on.......................... :P:D:cool:;):D;):o;):D

It was too funny. It was perfect! We all got a good laugh from the very descriptive (and lengthy) part of it.

I think I shall have Mary Beth write my quilt descriptions. She's very good with verbs, adverbs and adjectives. :cool:

Archived