can anyone help me with loading this to my avatar. I have made note of all steps, where, how, when, why etc. and it still won't work. Lets see if this helps.

sigh. seems nothing works and bad words are going to start. I've been working on this for several days.

Rita

Bonnie, a very big SPECIAL thank you for the help.. I sure misunderstood your email, but you also sure figured mine out. Thats a miracle.

Much better pict than when I was so fat, this one is 2 years old, the other was 1.

Thanks for your offered help if I need it in the future.. I'm trying to learn.. just get confused whe they update a site and nothíntgs where it should be.

Ritar

Nice picture. I love to see couples pictures. now that you have mastered the picture thing do you have a wedding picture then and now? I think we should all do that or post baby pictures. it is always fun to see what people looked like as children. some there is no difference at all and others you would never guess it was the same person. too funny!

Originally posted by RitaR

Bonnie, a very big SPECIAL thank you for the help.. I sure misunderstood your email, but you also sure figured mine out. Thats a miracle.

It must not have been so bad...I didn't get a DUH!!! back instead you sent just the right stuff.

Sorry I was confusing for you...but your must be a good puzzle worker because you sent just the right stuff to get the job done.

Rita,

No idea how to figure out pixel size. I know there is a way but I'm not bothered by figuring it out! I'm a visual kind of girl so I just reduced the picture down to the size I thought it should be! LOL very technical. The size of the file is 13.5 KB. I think it has more to do with that. Not sure what the threshold is but my guess would be that it has to be less than 15 KB to fit.

Thanks Heidi, makes sense to me... also batting arrived. will email today.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.. we are presently frogging two quilts, a job and my show quilt.

There sure is a big diff. in fabrics and batts when it comes to frogging.

Anxious to get both done. have a few more waiting. and some pre printed panels I want finished by the end of the year. Also found a couple quilts started, have two to piece and quilt and one more to repair and quilt. Repair to them, means find a piece big enough to put in the other quilt and build around it. LOL.

They are special friends, so I'd go further for them, and yes, they are paying quite well.

Rita.. back to rippit, rippit, rippit..

Archived