Update to 3am and can't sleep

Well, I am sleeping great! Our house did sell:D:D, I can't be more thankful.

I spent the last 3 days in Wausau house hunting. I found one!:D and the offer was accepted. I looked at 21 homes so it was busy schedule.

So I am trying hard to finish up a quilt on the frame (a Christmas present). Packing boxes, cleaning out for give aways and doing all the crazy stuff that needs to be done by the time the moving truck comes.

We close on this house on October 29th, the truck will be packed the day before and we'll be on our way to Wisconsin.:D

Thank you for your all your kind words of encouragement!

I agree with Rita, keep the shovel! I push it through the snow on the cement to make a path for my German Shepard.

Congrats on your new place and on getting your old one sold!!!:P:P I am very happy for you! Right now, we could not GIVE our house away!!:P:P

Do you have any goodies to sell to us! You know we buy up all kinds of things quilty:D:D

Originally posted by hmerrill

Cheryl glad to hear it sold for you and you can soon move into your new home! Snowblowers are the greatest invention! I wouldn't be without it in a snow storm. Mine has a light and hand warmers too! Hubby said he was getting a good one and he did! Works great.

I have a long circular driveway and we have a red Honda 4wheeler with a little plow on the front. :P

Welcome back to the midwest. So glad things have worked out with good timing (finally). That will be a nice time to move, the air will be crisp, so you can choose a jacket or not, but you won't freeze or melt, swelter while loading and unloading. We moved Dec. 29. Fortunately I didn't have to do all the work, we let our siblings do that, since our son was just 10 days old. Ya just have to know how to plan!

Heidi,

Wow, snow blowers with a hand warmer...are you pulling my leg?:o

Shana,

I have seen the kind you have before, but my driveway is not that long. Just a push one will do!

Connie,

Yes, my nerves were tested to the last inch of them:o

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your positive thoughts and wishes!

Archived