Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. You have been so helpful to me since I bought my machine in March, and I want to THANK YOU ALL! ;)

I am grateful for my life, my two mothers (MIL, and MOM) who are in their 80's and are so active, that I still golf with my MOM and my MIL needs no care (her rich boyfriend takes care of her!). Of course, I'm also grateful for my DH and 2 great teenage sons!

I especially am grateful for my Millie who has opened up a world of opportunity for me.

I hope to hear from other Canadians who are celebrating today. I'm sure we'll hear from all our American friends as well on their Thanksgiving Day in November!

Take care, and enjoy your turkey - whether it be today or tomorrow! Your friend, Caroline

Thank you from another Canadian. I won't be celebrating tomorrow though, I'm headed to Dallas to visit a friend for a few days then we're headed to Houston for the Quilt Show. To say I'm excited would be an understatement!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Caroline - we do have a lot to be thankful for.

The ham and yams are cooking as I type this. We usually have family up from Winnipeg for Thanksgiving but not this year :(

So it is a quiet family supper for us but that is okay, my boys are growing so fast, ages 9 and 13, and anytime we spend as a family is precious to me, that is what i'm thankful for, my family.

I am also thankful for this forum because you ladies are wonderful, talented and so supportive. Even though I am new to this group I enjoy visiting everyday just to see how and what everyone is doing.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Beautiful chicken breast in a ranch flavored batter are baking in the oven. Perogies are sauteing with sweet onions, the salad is made, the wine chilled, the pumpkin pie is sitting on the counter and all will be consumed in about 30 minutes. Just my hubby and I, so we rarely do Turkey anymore.

I am thankful for my health, a wonderful man by my side and the unconditional love from my fur babies as well as the many wonderful customers who trust me with their wonderful Quilts, pay promptly so I can turn around and spend it again. Money makes the world go around, doesn't it?

Sorry I missed sending cheers to my Canadian neighbors, especially those ill, and those injured.. to everyone else, too.

Wish we could tavel up that way soon, but don't see it happening.

May your thanksgiving have been wonderful, plentiful, but mostly full of love.

Rita & Himself.

Archived