Sewing Snow!!

We now have 2 inches and it is still coming down. It looks so pretty outside with the snow on the trees.

SO, I am going to spend the day in the sewing room working on a bom that I need to finish. LOL yet another top for the pile.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I'm going to watch the snow come down and threads pile up.

Hugs

Penny

This will pass. I am on vacation next week and need to put the gardens to bed. I am not ready yet for the white fluffy stuff. I am sure it is pretty on the colored leaves. I thought this was to be the peak week for color?:D:D:D

I wonder what the "Wooly " worms look like this year? :o Will be a long hard winter? ;)

We have balmy El Nino weather here. T-shirt temperatures. I picked my Comice pears yesterday and hosed down the windows and eaves, cleaned the gutters, and cleaned the porches. Now I'm putting out my corn stalks and pumpkins. I LOVE fall. and I LOVE winter. Oh, you're lucky to have snow this early. Maybe it'll even out and winter won't be so hard.:)

We don't need any snow with the leaves still on the trees. We had a snowstorm in 1987 the first weekend in October. We lost power for 4 days because the snow was so heavy it brought down tree limbs on the power lines. It was a mess. We also have all the damage from the ice storm last December. I am willing to wait for a couple more months before we have accumulating snow.

Snow, YES...Storms and all the bad stuff that happens, NO NO NO

When we have balmy weather, I find myself thinking about earthquakes and such. You just never know. . .

It pays to be prepared, but NOT panic. I don't worry, mind you, but I do try to look for the blessings in whatever we get. It was nice to be able to work outside without being all bundled up and wearing rain gear like I usually do.

I hope and pray you all find the snow beautiful and that it will not be as bad as before.

You all remind me of my days in Denver - snow the beginning of October!! Mind you, I am not a snow or cold type of gal. It is driving me nuts just being in the Seattle area - pouring down rain and only chilly - can' wait to get back to Southern California - fall has hit down there too - just a warmer fall. Tucker feels the same way - he hates the rain - takes about 2 steps into it and then turns around and heads back in..............LOL. I trained him well!

Archived