Taking a Poll

Do you have a large enough personal vehicle (truck) to carry the boxes from the local warehouse to your house? Give them a call and see if you can go pick the boxes up yourself... you can pick them up now? Give the warehouse a call for options. Heck maybe they will deliver sooner knowing you have ants in your pants....

Well, should you not be able to wait...as I know that is a killing problem...I will bring you cookies, but the saw you will have to get from someone else. Having a hubby that is a ex-Deputy Sheriff would get me in more trouble than I need right now if I helped you break out...so only cookies from me sorry.

Arrgggggggggggggghhhh! Thanks for offering to be my partner in crime Bonnie. Hey Bonnie and Clyde....we could make that work. LOL But I will be patient and good advice on the freight insurance. I hadn't thought of that. I'll give them a call and see if they mind me bringing my muslin on over for some practice prior to Thursday.

Originally posted by VictoriaG

Carol

This is your chance to be making a few meals for the freezer. And are those practice tops ready? Clean the house real good, might not get done again for a while.

Have fun,

Victoria G

LOL, But oh so true my house hasn't been sparkling clean in 5 years (about the time my Liberty moved in) :P and as far as meals...gather up as many takeout menus as you can find because you will loose track of time and realise that dinner never got started and every one is hungry..:o

Dancing Bear has to dance until Wednesday afternoon ... will Bonnie bring me cookies? Skinny cookies? me leotards seem to be shrinking so only skinny cookies ... oh, carol, i am so sorry you have to wait til Thursday. Can you take dancing lessons until then? I will teach you wonderful steps and then when Leonard is all set up you can dance dance dance while Leonard stitches stitches stitches. The image is just too magical, don't you think?

LOL, Carol, I couldn't be patient either but the VA Beach jail isn't very nice. I could help break Lenni out of the warehouse but then I couldn't work for more "toys". Hummm, you could come over to my house and work on my tops. I still have cookies that we didn't eat Saturday. I think you saw how the machines just take over and everything else goes aside. Please post your pineapple quilt top on here, it is Beautiful!!!!

Cookies? Connie, you had cookies?!! LOL. I'm on the way! Now, your machines have taken over for sure! I was amazed at what all you do and what you have to do it with. And to do them all so well...embroidery, bears, quilting...you inspire me.

I will post my perfect pineapple quilt once it's done. Well, maybe before the binding since that is what I procrastinate on since it hurts my hands so bad. Until then, catching up on housework and making a year's worth of meal's to store in the freezer!

I checked the tracking # on their website for kicks and giggles just to see it move accross the states. It went from Iowa to OH in a day and OH to VA in a day. If I hadn't bothered to look up their website, I wouldn't have known any different. I would have just called Wednesday as instructed and scheduled a time for delivery.

Archived