Circlelord Challenge - Voting time now

circlelord

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have posted this for Linnea.

Attached a picture of a quilt I did with the Swirls. That is the most versatile board!! I used it on a "beach" type quilt and it looked like shells; now I used it on a snowman quilt and it looks like wind whirling around!! That thing has paid for itself more than once!!

Linnea

post--13461903338032_thumb.jpg

Carmen has has asked me to upload these pictures.

American Beauty with Star Dance and Starz

I pieced this quilt from the American Beauty pattern in Evelyn Sloppy's book, "40 Fabulous Quick-Cut Quilts." The dimensions are 66" x 84". The center medallion was stitched by using the Starz template and Circle Lord circle maker. The overall quilting was stitched by using the Star Dance templates, and stars along the border were made from the Starz template.

Carmen Tesch

post--13461903338394_thumb.jpg

This is a customer's (Carole W.) queen size quilt that she pieced from a kit....pattern and designer unknown to me.

I used the Feathered Wreath in the blocks and the Rope template on the inner border.

P.S. I had lost these pictures (computer virus crash), but recalled that I had posted them on this forum, so I retrieved them, along with all others I had previously posted -- THANK YOU APQS.

I have many of my pictures on webshots, but I'm afraid to go get them due to all the talk about webshots spreading viruses. I don't know if that's where my virus came from or not, but it's certainly made me suspicious.

post--13461903340371_thumb.jpg

Archived