Circlelord Challenge - Voting time now

circlelord

After reading about the trojan horse that people are getting from Webshots I've been trying to use Flickr but am having trouble posting photos and will post them one at a time rather than bother Michael.

I used the Aztec, Ginko, Spiro Thingy and basic Circle Lord to quilt this large floral batik. On many of the flowers I used the Circle Lord templates and on some I used the 12" squircle to create centers and made free motion flowers and background fill. The Spiro Thingy was used to make the flowers in the border. I did all of the quilting using the Circle Lord front system.

Quilt

post--13461903341869_thumb.jpg

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a queen size quilt I made for a customer, using her antique japanese futon cover in the middle.

I added the borders and used the Circle Lord Cable template on the white inner border and used the Zig Zag template for the cross-hatching in the large outer border.

post--1346190334351_thumb.jpg

This is a customer quilt done by Ken, who is also a woodworker and built my wonderful Circle Lord Filing System.

(Pattern and designer unknown).

It's a twin size quilt and I used the 7 Treasures giant template.

I like how the fluffiness of the Quilter's Dream Wool batting showed off the quilting design.

post--13461903345442_thumb.jpg

Here is a CL Mini Quilt.

In all honesty, I had extra fabric and batting on the side of a quilt. Thought I would build a mini on the longarm (including attaching binding ) using the new CL Sunburst template.

Could not get my pictures uploaded. Thank you, Carol, for your offer, Michael also offered, so my pictures are in his hands!!!

Thank you folks! These little quiltlets are not so fancy, but they sure were alot of fun (and fast) to do!

I am thinking of stocking stuffers, potholders, etc, oh the things we can do with our CL toys!!

On the first little quiltlet, I combined the CL feather wreath

with the new Sunburst template, as well as the basic CL (to make double circles.

The second quiltlet is totally "built" on the longarm, using Debbi Wendt's technique, the binding was also applied with the longarm. I used the Sunburst template - I love that look!!! Easy Peasy!!!

Aloha,

Barbara

Quiltlet 1 front

post--13461903350084_thumb.jpg

Gable,

They are 12 inches square. These little "guys" would make great sampler pieces to showcase the Circle Lord designs you have in stock for customers. Just make sure you leave enough room on the side of your REAL quilt to play.

Oh, forgot to mention - these were done on the FRONT of the machine.

This is a full size quilt. It belongs to my Chiropractor's wife. It was a gift to her mother when mom was leaving Texas to come to Virginia for work around 1940.

After all those years I was pleased to be able to quilt it.

I used the Circle Lord Feathered Wreath in the white blocks.

post--13461903353067_thumb.jpg

Archived