www.designstoquilt.com

Hi everyone.

I wanted to share with you that I am finally getting some designs uploaded to my site. I have many more to do but let me know what you think of the site. I just uploaded several blocks and by the weeks end I will have some great ETE uploaded. I cannot believe while trying to quilt and digitize I had to learn how to create a website too to keep my costs down in the early stages anyway.

Go easy on me. lololol

I'm very excited and wanted to share.

Wait until you see the Computer doing some applique. Really cool....

PS. I hope this finds all of you having a great start to a Wonderful New Year.

Hugs,

Grammie Tammie

(time to sleep lol)

Congratulations Tammie !!

I know this has been a long time coming and a lot of hard work. It’s so great to see your quilting skills, talent and experience come together as a professional digitizer and designer. I’m so proud of you and I know you must be feeling a wonderful sense of excitement to be launching this new stage in your life as a quilter.

Folks, I’ve been lucky to have had a preview of many of Tammie’s up and coming designs and wow you’re in for a treat. I think of her as a quilter’s quilter with the ability to blend the hand-guided world with the computerized world. This enables her to have a unique view of the creative possibilities.

Tammie, may your design business bring you great joy, fulfillment and success.

Hugs,

Suzanne Moreno, Designer, Digitizing Instructor

Patterns and Designs Studio.com (in construction)

Grants Pass, Oregon

Archived